Dr Seuss said, “Words and pictures are yin and yang. Married, they produce a progeny more interesting than either parent.” Heer Shingala, who has put together the curated list this week, is a huge comics buff. So, here's your comics fix for the weekend.
1. People argue that managing is a job in itself, and I agree. But why do we forget that when it comes to managing a household?
2. An average man looking at the world differently through extra-ordinary perspective. Lunarbaboon is my favourite among the new-age comics! Check out his work here.
3. Who doesn’t know Calvin and Hobbes? Please go fetch tissue before you click the nest link, coz this reddit post will bring you to tears.
4. This fairly underrated Indian comic is somebody you should follow, so that you can tell your grandchildren that you knew her before she became uber famous.
5. At 25 years, Rachita Taneja is probably one of the most talented artist at her age. This young human and environmental artist speaks her mind through her comics, advocating women empowerment and freedom of speech in the process.
Writer. Sassy. My life is an endless conundrum between Destination Happiness and complacency. In a romantic relationship with Mumbai.
November 04, 2017
November 11, 2017
November 18, 2017
Comments (0)*Some Comments would not be shown if marked as Spam