Every Saturday morning, Konversations brings to you a list of 5 great content pieces curated by our team from around the web.
This Saturday (Week 3) is curated by Nidhi Malkan, who loves making lists so much that, this is a list of lists. Enjoy the weekend, folks!
1. There's a thing or two to be said about Mental Health and Understanding it at a deeper level. Even more so after the recent case of alleged suicide at an IIM. And especially in India, where the stigma around this is quite prevalent. Here is a list of books that help you understand Mental Health a little bit better. (Personal Favourites include - Perks of Being A Wallflower, Speak, Looking for Alaska, It's Kind of a Funny Story, The Bell Jar)
2. The best way to be prepared for the coming week is by finding the right productivity tools. I personally love Trello. The web and app integration is awesome and it helps me plan not only my day but multiple projects at the same time. But here's a list of some more productivity apps, plus a Bonus Video
3. One of my favourite movies is the Before Trilogy. Some of the best conversations I have ever watched. Here's a list of similar movies that you can binge watch over the weekend.
(Personal favourites include - Raincoat, and It's Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong)
4. This list of really peppy and upbeat dance songs is for your weekend party. But feel free to use it on a Monday Morning to beat those Monday Morning Blues. That's what I do!
5. Or, you can learn something over the weekend. Here's an interesting course I took earlier this year on Ethics, Justice, Morality, and some more philosophical topics. It's a course conducted at Harvard University! And it's absolutely free! Sit with a pen and a notebook! These are issues really worth pondering on!
November 04, 2017
November 11, 2017
November 24, 2017
Comments (0)*Some Comments would not be shown if marked as Spam