The Ultimate First Job Guide
2 FOUND HELPFUL
ABOUT THE COURSE
Are you a little apprehensive about how the real world is going to be different from the life inside the walls at school and university? Your concern is valid - reality and adulting go hand in hand, and add to that the spice of office life, you have a real problem in hand
This course will teach you how to bridge the worlds of schooling and workplaces without losing your peace of mind or getting fired.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand how to tweak your personality to fit in better at your workplace.
2. Learn how to work best in a team and the art of managing different colleagues you are bound to encounter.
3. Communicate more effectively, and resolve tension and conflict at workplace without anybody loosing any teeth.
4. Develop the basic values which are important in an ideal employee.
5. Learn emotional intelligence and how to work with feedback.
6. Go beyond the category of being a regular employee and learn the traits which will make you a stellar performer at work.