Consumer Market Research For Beginners
74 FOUND HELPFUL
ABOUT THE COURSE
Market Research is the unsung hero behind every product's success - and there are enough examples that prove that even if a giant industry tries to force a product down the consumers' throats, it won't happen unless the product meets a real need of the consumers.
The newbies and the giants - everyone needs consumer market research. Politicians, product managers, everyone needs to know how the market is likely to accept what they are offering. This course will get you started on how to approach market research and what the world of market research is like!
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand what the customers need
2. Write a brief for conducting research
3. Decide the approach to market research
4. Prepare a research plan and collect information in the right way
5. Prepare and administer a clear, goal-oriented and unbiased questionnaire
6. Avoid bias while collecting market information
7. Decide parameters on which any two options should be compared for a brand
8. Conduct your research ethically, in the face of pressure from superiors and clients
9. Avoid misinterpretation of data
10. Present insights in the form of a story based on the market data collected
11. Fit effortlessly into the workings of a market research agency.