At Konversations, we always want you to keep learning and improving.
Speaking of, we bring you #KonversationsCurates - The Placement Edition. In this special series, we focus on the #placement season, with some special resources to help you. We know that you have worked hard over the years to reach the level where you have. While getting a great job is far from the finish line, why hold back right now?
Every week we shall cover :
One article around the interview process.
One article on a key sector and its overview in India,
One article on current affairs that can come up in the selection process.
One article on a great case study you can refer to during your interview/GD.
One article on an interview experience.
Here is the next installment of Konversations Curates - Placement Edition!
1. One question which still stumps youngsters when they approach interviews is - What is your biggest weakness? If you are worried that honesty can cost you the job, and lying will make you sound arrogant, you are quite right. The answer lies in some preparation and research. Here's what Forbes' staff writer Jacquelyn Smith has to say about it.
2. Last year, the storms in telecom sector owing to Jio's entry in the previous year refused to die down. Mergers were rumored, some even implemented, and the customers relished the long due pampering from the telecom giants. What is expected in this year? Read here.
3. Remember when we started using Facebook back in 2007-08? Reconnecting with old friends, meeting new people, it was the best thing that happened to us in a long time. Almost everybody got bored of Facebook as time passed, especially after our parents and chacha and mama and neighbour ki Shanti aunty insisted on infiltrating our timelines. Last week, it seemed like North American users got saturated for the first time since Facebook was launched. Is this the beginning of the end? Click here to read.
4. An important question in our minds when we talk about cryptocurrency is - Is it safe? Here is a case study for you to read up so that you can knock that question in your GD/PI with some smart answers.
5. Interested in General Management? Thinking TAS? Well, here's an interesting interview experience penned by a TAS Intern.
Do you want to get ahead of your peers with JUST 3 hours of prep? Register for our internship interview prep Masterclasses, now! Sign up here .
Konversations Pro Team
Our in- house team of experts, spanning diverse fields.