Financial Instruments For The New Relationship Manager
1 FOUND HELPFUL
ABOUT THE COURSE
A relationship manager primarily deals with retail customers and offers them banking and financial advisory. Apart from this a relationship manager may also be required to supervise employees communicating with their clients. Sound financial knowledge is a must for this role.
If you are on your way to becoming a relationship manager, you NEED to know your product, consumers and processes. On completion of this course, you will have:
- Thorough basic product knowledge.
- Insights into the skills needed to be a part of the salesforce in the BFSI sector
- Knowledge on the target consumers
- Knowledge about basic selling strategies.
- The right mindset to success in any sales role.