Prevention Of Sexual Harassment At Workplace
50 FOUND HELPFUL
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course aims to help organisations across India comply with the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act.
Through this course, employers will -
1. Know of their duties through 'Employer's Checklist'
2. Comply with the Act and avoid penalties
3. Make their employees be aware of the Act
4. Set up Internal Complaints Committee as per the guidelines mentioned in the Act
After completion of this course your employees will -
1. Be aware of the Act
2. Know their rights and responsibilities
3. Understand what behaviour constitutes sexual harassment
4. Understand the complaint mechanism and investigation process in detail
Take this course and join the fight against sexual harassment at workplace.